Thursday, November 19, 2009

Music Documentaries

So, part of the reason I've been goaded into having a 'blog' (despite the persistent feeling that I don't have much to say worth reading) is because of the impromptu, late night conversations that start innocently enough with a recounting of what I did over the weekend and quickly spin into lengthy recommendations of movies that must be seen, books that ought to be read, music that really should be listened to, food that begs to be eaten...

This weekend we bought Leonard Cohen's newly released Live at the Isle of Wight (1970) cd/dvd - it blew our minds (audio and concert footage dvd), and put me to thinking about some of the amazing concert films and music documentaries we've seen in the past few years. I sent a brief list to a co-worker, and so in the spirit of 1 Trinity, here is my inaugural blog list:

Music Documentaries/Concert Films That I Love - A Sampling

No comments:

Post a Comment