Thursday, December 31, 2009

goodbye, hello

Goodbye 2009:
I am motherless: nothing much else to say here.
I am loved: unconditionally, wholly, and by so many amazing people.
I am amazed: by my life, this world, my garden, Wyoming, my friends and family who stand by me patiently, kindly, lovingly, proudly, sadly.
I am employed: awkwardly, sometimes painfully, but thankfully employed.
I am blessed: with my fortune, my trials and tribulations, my 'learning moments', my continued ability to be intrigued, to strive, to fail and to get up and start again, and to love and be loved despite all of that.

Hello 2010:
May I continue learning, discovering, striving, failing, beginning again, loving, laughing, and crying, and being ok with all of that and more.

Bring it on: I am still standing, never alone, but always mindful that this life - and all that it holds - is transient. Every moment counts, let us begin again.

Wishing you all peace and contentment in the new year.

xoxo
cw

No comments:

Post a Comment